Isnin, 21 Mac 2016
AUTOCAD test 2-JJ5062
1. How many views can you generate from a 3-D drawing?
c.Up to 99
d.As many as you need
2. What is one advantage of 2-D over 3-D CAD drafting
a.You can get more detailed
b.It is easier to learn
c.You can print out 2D drawings
d.2-D is more accurate
3. What are the advantages of 3-D over 2-D CAD drafting?
a.You can generate realistic renderings
b.It is easier to adjust one model instead of many drawings
c.You can create protypes easier
d.All of the above
4. Which axis will you use in 3-D that you didn't use in 2-D?
d.None of the above
5. Is isometric drawing true 3-D drawing?
b.Only in AutoCAD 2004
d.Only after you press "F4"
6. To switch isoplanes, you press:
7. Which command do you use to draw a circle in isometric drafting?
a.The Ellipse command
b.The circle command
c.The Arc command
d.None of the above
8. Does the screen grid look the same in isometric mode as is regular drawing mode?
c.Only when you press "F5"
d.Isometric mode has no grid
9. In a new drawing, which direction is the Z axis pointing?
d.Away from you
10. How long is a line from '0,0,0' to '4,3,2'?
d.Over 5 units
11. Do you have to turn on the Z axis?
c.Only in old versions of AutoCAD
d.Only if you are drawing a house
12. How can you check if a line is drawn in 3D?
d.Check the line's properties
13. Tiled Viewports are used in...?
b.Paper space (or layouts)
14. How many tiled viewports are in a new drawing?
15. When changing views, should you be concerned about the orientation of the UCS/WCS icon?
c.No, because I don't need to know which way is up
d.No, it will never change
16. When you are using using multiple viewports, you can change to another by...
b.Using the Zoom command
d.Picking inside the viewport
17. If you copy an object 2 units up in the Z axis, can you see it from the plan view?
a.Yes, it will look different than the original object
b.Yes, if you zoom in close enough
c.No, because it is directly on top of the original object
d.Only if it is a circle
18. Switching to a SW isometric view will...
a.Hide the bottom objects
b.Allow you to see most 3-D objects
c.Turn everything upside down
d.Disable all drawing commands
19. Why should you use multiple layers in 3-D?
a.Because it's more colorful
b.Because more layers make the drawing bigger
c.It's good practice
d.Because if I don't, my drawing will soom be a jumbled mess
20. Wireframes are the most complex form of 3D drawing
c.They can be
d.Only if you are drawing bridges
21. Is 'line thickness' a true 3-D method of drawing?
b.Yes, but only in AutoCAD LT
c.Yes, but only if you use lots of layers
d.No, it is only a representation
22. Is line thickness the same a polyline width?
a.In most cases, yes
b.Yes, but for 3-D
c.No, they are not related
d.Only on polylines
23. How commands are needed for line thickness?
d.You only change the object's properties
24. Wireframes are just like isometric drawing
c.They can be
d.Only when you view them from the SW isometrec view
25. What shapes can you create a region from?
26. If a command to create a region fails, what might have been wrong?
a.You selected more than one object
b.The object was not closed
c.There was a gap or space in the shape
d.You tried the command on a polyline
27. The Extrude command creates a...?
28. A 3d Face can be...
a.Based on any shape
b.Based on any 4-sided shape
c.Based on rectangles only
d.Based on lines only
29. Which command will give you a solid object?
30. Surftab1 and surftab2 are used in conjunction with which command?
31. You can use the Revolve command on...
c.Neither 1 nor 2
d.Both 1 and 2
32. To rotate an object in 3-D space, you use the...
e.Both 1 and 2
33. Can you see the materials on your objects without rendering the drawing?
C.Only in 3-D
D.Yes, if you use the Hide command
34. Does the Materials Library allow you to add materials to your objects?
c.No, it only imports them into the drawing
d.Only on solid objects
35. Do you have the option to apply materials to all objects on a particular layer?
a.Only 3-D walls
b.Only if the material is wood
36. To see rendered materials, you must use which option(s) in the render dialog box
37. Which command is not a Boolean Operation?
38. After using the Union command, the resulting object will have the properties of...
a.The current layer
b.The first object selected
c.The last object selected
d.You will be asked to create a new layer
39. When using the Subtract command, which object do you select first?
a.The object to subtract from
b.The object to subtract
c.You select everything at once
d.The largest one
40. If you Intersect 2 objects what will you be left with?
b.The volume of both objects combined
c.The volume where the two objects interfere with each other
41. Does an object created with the Box command have 6 identical sides?
c.Only if you type the command in upper case
d.Only if you choose to draw it that way
42. How do you define the size of a Sphere?
a.With the Radius
b.With the Diameter
c.By Stretching it
d.You have the option for either Radius or Diameter
43. What shape best describes a Torus?
d.A black hole
44. How many sides does a Wedge have?
d. on how you draw it
45. Which is the default coordinate system when starting a new drawing?
d.There isn't one
46. Which is not a valid option for the UCS command?
47. Which method of creating a UCS does myCADsite.com recommend?
48. In older versions of AutoCAD, a broken pencil symbol means...?
a.That you cannot Save
b.That you need to print the drawing
c.That you cannot draw on that plane
d.Your monitor needs adjusting
49. What is the main advantage to manually mapping materials?
a.So you can see the North position
b.Your materials can look more natural
c.So that you can change the colour of the material
d.There is no advantage
50. Which is not a valid option for mapping Projection?
51. Can you resize the appearence of the material without adjusting the bitmap size?
c.Only on cylindrical objects
d.Only on flat objects
52. By default, which direction is the material projected?
a.From the back
b.From the front
c.From the top
d.From the bottom